T.P.R. Subramanya Prasad, LLB
After completing B.Sc and L.L.B., from Bangalore University got enrolled to KARNATAKA STATE BAR COUNCIL in year 2000,Started his legal profession by practicing under senior & eminent Advocates from Bangalore (Karnataka State) in India, with a legal family background of his father having practiced in Karnataka High Court, District & Civil Courts, for a period exceeding 50 years and with his 13 years of Proven & Progressive legal experience .His aspiration is to be a part of Legal team to lead and direct the legal function in order to ensure effective management of legal, contractual and compliance issues, support to identify and mitigate legal related risks of the organization with utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
Strengths, Skills & Experience:
- Has excellent exposure to the corporate legal function and contract administration. Have the ability to draft and negotiate various contracts on behalf of the company;
- Has impeccable oral and written communication, social and interpersonal skills and ability to absorb new concepts and to adopt them judiciously in the required circumstances;
- Has Profound knowledge of the related field viz., Property, Consumer, arbitration, Commercial, Contracts, Agreements, Legal Due Diligence, Litigation, non-Litigation and Legal Advice;
- Has effective management skills with the acumen to handle the clients and the vendors Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands;
- Ability to handle the clients in an effective way and good value relationship with my clients. Ability to effectively liaise and coordinate with all departments and authorities;
- Drafting General Conveyance including purchase, sale, leases, Hire, tenancy agreements, Bonds, Guarantee, POA, easements, T&C and license agreements. Draft, negotiate and finalize simple and complex agreements including Service Level Agreements, MOU, Contract and Sub – Contract, NDA, consultant Agreements etc;
- Ability to lead and work in team and interact across all level of staff and management Able to apply sound business judgment.