History & Commitment
- The firm is a collaboration of distinct legal practitioners in the United Arab Emirates – Mr. Hassan Matar Al Riyami, LLB, LLM, MBA and Mr. Naser Muhyealdeen, Bachelor of Law, Juris Doctor in Law
- From its modest inauguration, the firm has now over fifty (50) lawyers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Al-Khobar, Istanbul and New York; in addition, it comprises of multi talented officers, paralegals and administrative support staffs. With the firms composition, it faithfully assures to overcome the diversity and challenges in the field of legal profession by providing a wide range of professional and specialization.
- The profound asset of the firm is the experience, knowledge of law and strong relationship among its member of staffs and officers– the strong solidarity, team play spirit and dynamism of each member of the firm brought it status at present and tomorrow.
- The firm strongly adheres that each case, whether small or large, will be given full attention and details in handling the same- utmost professional, dedication and knowledge shall be given to each and every case.
- The firm, through the years of extensive practice in the field of legal profession, was able to gather top caliber advocates from the different parts of the world. The firms advocates possess an international outlook and stance outstandingly suitable to the modern legal practice.
- The firm has concluded over 5000 court cases, and has managed to conclude over 5 billion. The firm also has concluded over 100 international and domestic arbitration cases.
Hassan Matar Al Reyami, LL.B, LLM, MBA
Mr. Hassan Matar Al Reyami- a well known practitioner in the United Arab Emirates, graduated from the Faculty of Law in the United Arab Emirates University (1989). Since then he is a duly registered advocate in the country; Apart from obtaining his law degree, he achieved a Diploma in Information (1997) and attended several courses with the Ministry of Justice (1989 to 2004) and Administrative Development Institute. He is also currently pursuing a Masters in Business Administration degree from United Arab Emirates University.
With his humble beginning as full time law practitioner, he was able to obtain various legal consultancies in the region, with specialization in the field of contract drafting, negotiations, arbitration, company establishment, trade mark registration, civil, commercial and criminal law.
Founding Partner &
Naser Muhyealdeen, B.A., B.S., J.D.
- Qualified Member of the Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Dept.
- Member of the UAE Rulers Court as an Advocate and Legal Counsel
- Member of International Law Bar Association
- Qualified Litigator & Member of DIFC Courts
- Associate Member of Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- Member of the Abu Dhabi International Arbitration Centre
Mr. Naser Muhyealdeen, B.A., B.S., J.D., from the State of California, USA, is a Multi- lingual International Lawyer who provides outstanding legal services in the region.
For more than seventeen (17) years in the legal profession, he has litigated more than hundred (100) International Arbitration Cases against well-renowned developers and business entities in the GCC region- he has an outstanding client satisfaction rating of 95%. He has also supervised and attended over 500 mediation cases in the Dubai Courts Mediation Centre. Registered as a qualified litigator in DIFC courts, he is also the legal representative of high net worth individuals, businessmen from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, GCC, Europe and Asia. Currently, acting as a private counsel to royal families and private investors from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kingdom of Bahrain.