We are hiring Dubai UAE Experienced Lawyer
You must be:
- A graduate of Bachelor in Law with 3 to 5 years’ post-graduation experience.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Excellent in English and Arabic Language (writing and speaking)
- Excellent analytical, communication and drafting skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with a great ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledgeable of Dubai UAE laws and procedures.
Can do the following:
- Handle the full range of the group’s legal issues, and be responsible for advising on commercial and business development arrangements. Monitor the risk environment and act to reduce the group’s risk exposure. Suggest process improvements for the legal team.
- Conduct research in respect of various legal matters, court’s precedents, jurisprudence and other legal subjects
- Use of systems, technologies, processes and procedures for the identification and cost efficient management of litigation and litigation-related risk.
- Legal operations, paralegal and document drafting, sales, agencies, distribution, POAs, Articles of Associations, MoUs, contracts, etc.